From USD 50
+1 Additional options
In Jeonju, where you’ll explore Hanok Village where more than 800 traditional houses have been preserved amidst the modern city. Learn about the Joseon Dynasty which was founded in Jeonju and has influenced much of modern Korea's traditions.
*Special Offer! Book for US$ 50 Only on Monday ! (US$ 110 on other days)"
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Meals on Monday (One lunch will be provided on other days)
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > Jeonju Hanok Village > Hotel
After pickup at your Seoul hotel, travel three hours in a comfortable coach to Jeonju. After savoring your first meal in Jeonju, your guide will show you around the Jeonju Hanok Village, a designated slow city. This is an area tucked away within the modern city with over 800 traditional houses – hanok – preserved within its limits. You can visit the Jeonju Hanji Museum where you get a look at the traditional process for making paper. You can also enjoy other museums, artisan boutiques, restaurants and tea shops that you find in the winding streets.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)