From USD 40
+1 Additional options
*Special Offer! Book for US$ 40 Only on Sunday ! (US$ 88 on other days)"
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Meals on Sunday (One lunch will be provided on other days)
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > Jogyesa Temple > Insadong > Myeongdong > Hotel
1. Get picked up at your hotel and we will visit Jogyesa Temple, which is located in the middle of the city, does not give off the solemn and traditional air of other temples which are located deep in the mountains. Although it does not offer the seasonal scenery of the mountains and the sea, the first thing you will notice are the lovely locusts trees that are about 500 years old.
2. Afterwards, continue to Insadong, an place full of traditional Korean atmosphere where old but precious and traditional goods are on display
3. Lastly, move to Myeongdong district for a shopping adventure.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)