From USD 67
+1 Additional options
08:30-17:00 / Minimum 2pax
While in Seoul, travel to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Learn from an expert guide about the role of the DMZ Korea, from the Korean War to the present. You’ll visit the Freedom Bridge and the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and observe life on the other side from the Dora Observatory in our DMZ Tour Korea.
Imjingak Pavilion > The Unification Bridge > ID Check > DMZ - Film Presentation > Exhibition Hall > The 3rd infiltration Tunnel > Dora Observatory > Dorasan Station > Pass by Unfication Village > Paju Shopping Outlet
1. After pickup from your Seoul hotel in the morning, hop aboard your comfortable coach and head to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which divided North and South Korea during the Korean War.
2. Drive along Freedom Road, which stretches along the banks of the Imjin River and stop at Imjingak Park to see artillery used during the Korean War.
3. Continue to Unification Bridge. The bridge is more like a symbolic bridge built back in 1998, wishing unification between two nations.
4. Continue to the DMZ exhibition hall to browse photographs and war artifacts.
5. Next, head to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, located beneath the border of North Korea and South Korea
6. Afterward, head to the Dora Observatory to look through telephoto lenses and observe the village of Kijongdong as your guide describes life on the other side.
7. The final stop is Paju Premium Outlet featuring 160 designer and name brand outlet stores at savings of 25% to 65% every day in an upscale, outdoor setting.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- If there is an announcement of military training in DMZ, the tour will be cancelled without notice
- You must bring your passport with you
- Day closed : Monday
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION