From USD 67
+1 Additional options
08:30-17:00 / Minimum 2pax
While in Seoul, travel to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Learn from an expert guide about the role of the DMZ Korea, from the Korean War to the present. You’ll visit the Freedom Bridge and the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and observe life on the other side from the Dora Observatory in our DMZ Tour Korea.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- If there is an announcement of military training in DMZ, the tour will be cancelled without notice
- You must bring your passport with you
- Day closed : Monday
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Imjingak Pavilion > The Unification Bridge > ID Check > DMZ - Film Presentation > Exhibition Hall > The 3rd infiltration Tunnel > Dora Observatory > Dorasan Station > Pass by Unfication Village > Paju Shopping Outlet
1. After pickup from your Seoul hotel in the morning, hop aboard your comfortable coach and head to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which divided North and South Korea during the Korean War. Now the world’s most heavily fortified border, the DMZ includes historical sites of conflict as well as the last remnants of the Cold War.
2. Drive along Freedom Road, which stretches along the banks of the Imjin River and stop at Imjingak Park to see artillery used during the Korean War.
3. Continue to Unification Bridge. The bridge is more like a symbolic bridge built back in 1998, wishing unification between two nations.
4. Continue to the DMZ exhibition hall to browse photographs and war artifacts. In the DMZ exhibition hall, which now stands as a monument to peace, you’ll see photographs and war artifacts on display.
5. Next, head to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, located beneath the border of North Korea and South Korea. Here, learn about the role of these tunnels, which are believed to have been planned as a military invasion route by North Korea. See where the South Koreans have blocked the actual Military Demarcation Line with concrete barricades.
6. Afterward, head to the Dora Observatory to look through telephoto lenses and observe the village of Kijongdong as your guide describes life on the other side. After a stop at Dorasan Station, proceed to the Unification Village to witness life in this small farming community.
7. The final stop is Paju Premium Outlet featuring 160 designer and name brand outlet stores at savings of 25% to 65% every day in an upscale, outdoor setting. (Some items may be excluded). In addition to 160 stores, Paju Premium Outlets accommodates a food court with 600 seats and 20 restaurants & cafe to enhance the shopping enjoyment.