4D3N / Minimum 2Pax
Package full of unique tours and concepts never found in existing group tours!
Sheraton Seoul Palace Gangnam
* Tour fees are subject to change during following holiday season:
2017 Apr 1~5, 28~30 / May 1~7, 27~30
* Staying at Hanok will be subject to change depending on room availability
* Additional cost will be added if the guest wish to stay at hotel instead of hanok accommodation for Day 1
* Child fare is not available
- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing
- SIC tour and transfer with local English or Chinese speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Yeopjeon (traditional currency with a square hole in the middle)
- Stay one night at Hanok accommodation
- Meals: 3 x Lunch at local restaurant
- Tip for local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- Breakfast at hotel, and dinners
- Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions
- Surcharge to be incurred, if Hanok stay on the first day is changed to Hotel
- Stay at Hanok subject to change to hotel accommodation due to group size or room availability
- All destinations interchangeable between UNIQUE I & UNIQUE II
DAY 1. OPTION 1: ARRIVAL & SEOUL CITY TOUR
Meet your guide after arrival at INC airport, starting your first day city tour by visiting DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza), one of Seoul’s major urban development.
Next, passing by Cheonggye Stream, you will visit the Unhyeongung Palace and learn of life under Joseon Dynasty rule.
Then, come to Tong-in Market. You can use yeopjeon which is Korea traditional currency and with the yeopjeons buy diverse food on sale at nearby stores. After lunch, you will be driven to Trick Eye and Ice Museum, the first museum in Korea to show optical illusion art.
Next, visit Bukchon Hanok Village, where is full of traditional Hanokhomes. It is a place that perfectly embodies the heritage and culture of South Korea.
Before we head back to hotel, you can feel romance walking through ‘Samchengdong – gil’. It goes through the middle of the city, lined with cafes, museums, antique shops and a number of famous art galleries.
DAY 1. OPTION 2: PAJU FULL DAY TOUR
After breakfast at your hotel, visit Unhyeongung Palace, and then transfer to Sanmeoru Winery, where produces Korean wild grapes and drinks made with Korean wild grapes from its wonderful natural environment.
Then proceed to The Botanical Garden Byeokchoji. It is a perfect natural getaway for urban residents, as well as an important habitat for preservation of diverse plant species from home and abroad. Also the shooting site of the ‘Descents of the Sun’.
Next move to Heyri Art village with various museums and galleries.
Afterwards, come to Paju Premium Outlet - Second luxury premium outlet introduced to Kroea with 165 shops for your shopping needs.
Back to Hotel.
DAY 2. OPTION 1: SUWON HWASEONG FORTRESS & EVERLAND THEME PARK
After breakfast, transfer to Suwon, you’ll visit UNESCO World Heritage : Hwaseong fortress. Explore the gates and artillery towers along the fortified walls, and listen as your guide explains how the fortress was constructed to demonstrate the king’s filial piety toward his father and to build a new pioneer city with its own economic power.
Next stop will be Everland Theme Park. South Korea’s largest theme park is like the Disney World of Asia, a massive complex filled with rides, food, fairy tales characters, animal shows and the country’s largest waterpark.
Afterwards, back to Hotel.
DAY 2. OPTION 2: INCHEON FULL DAY TOUR
* Wolmido Island – Cruise + Seagull feeding + Theme park for children
After breakfast, visit Wolmido Island, it is an a weekend destiantion and tourist area one kilometer off the coast of South Korea near Incheon.
Next, we will visit Fairly Tale Village, which has lots of paintings of famous fairy tales. Ordinary houses' walls are covered with beautiful wall paintings. It's a great place to visit if you like taking pictures or having a picture taken.
Then move to Songdo Central Park. The park is the centerpiece of Songdo IBD's green space plan, inspired by NYC Central Park. Visitors can take the water taxi from the Boathouse, where they can also rent bikes, canoes, kayaks, Segway, family boats and paddle boards.
After the tour, back to Hotel.
DAY 3. OPTION 1: SEOUL CITY EXPLORE
After breakfast, head to N Seoul Tower which stands on Mt. Namsan in central Seoul. If you bring your own lock, you fasten a lock on the special fence.
Next, we will pay a visit to Gyeongbok Palace and watch changing guard ceremony at the largest palace in Seoul.
Then, after taking a stop at Bokanteong store(Korean herb), continue to experience Kimchi making and Hanbok wearing.
We will then visit Samsung D’light museum to explore fascinating IT-related products at the Digital Pavilion; and buy cost effective cosmetic products at Seokpajeong.
Finally, shopping at Duty Free Shop, then transfer to Hotel.
DAY 3. OPTION 2: SEOUL CITY EXPLORE
After breakfast, we will first visit Deuksu Palace (Photo Stop) and then move to Namsan Hanok village where many traditional Korean houses are being preserved.
Next, you will have a chance to buy various Korean goods including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb and Diet-Beauty Mi– Korean Healthy food.
Then take a moment walking through Itaewon Shopping district, a unique district famous for being filled with diverse nationalities and cultures.
Next, we will have a shopping time in Cheongdam dong, Apgujung Rodeo, COEX mall, Cosmetic Store and Duty free shop.
Back to Hotel.
DAY 4. DEPARTURE
After breakfast at your hotel, spend your morning at leisure until checkout time, when you’ll be transferred to Incheon International Airport for your departure.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Varieties of hotel choices at premium rates!
Unbelievable Price for minimum 2 PAX to go!
Selection of unique/different itinerary for you to choose!
(Tong-in Market, Sanmeoru Winery )
Enjoy mixture of Korean traditional & modern local cuisine!