The Housing Bureau is pleased to offer a hotel reservation service for all the participants 2018 WCTE.
Below official hotels were selected after careful consideration of several factors; particular security, moderate price, convenient traffic situation, and etc.
Deadline for Hotel reservation is 27 (Fri.) July, 2018. For detailed information, please refer to our homepage.
• Hotel Reservation Deadline: 27(Fri.) July, 2018, after this date any request cannot be guaranteed.
• All room bookings will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Early check-in (before 15:00) & late check-out (after 11:00) cannot be guaranteed and extra charge will be applied.
• For group reservation, please request it to Housing Bureau by e-mail email@example.com.
• The hotel lists, room rates & ratings are subject to change due to the local conditions.
• All rates below are inclusive of TAX & SVC.
• Room rate is only cover a room and other expenses such as breakfast, mini-bar, etc. will incur personal bill and should be paid to the hotel when you check out.
• All room rates will be charged in Korean Won.
• When checking in, please let the hotel staff know if you will have breakfast and you are a WCTE participants.
• Please note that breakfast prices without pre-reservation are subject to change.
1)“Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas” & “InterContinental Seoul Coex”
• The room will be guaranteed by the given credit card information and room rates will be charged by the hotel when you check-out, receipt will be issued accordingly.
• Confirmation letter will be sent within a week from the day you make reservation.
2)The Other Hotels
• One-night room rate will be charged to the given card by Housing Bureau (Payment Gateway Agency : Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd.) within one week from the day you make your reservation and the remaining balance will be charged on the 4th week of July (23 July. ~ 27 July, 2018).
• Receipt will be issued by the Housing Bureau upon request.
• Confirmation letter will be sent when the deposit is made.
3)If you do not have any credit card
• If you do not have any credit card, you should remit at least one night room rate to Housing Bureau within one week and the remaining balance should be paid by the 4th week of July 2018.
• Confirmation letter will be sent when the 1 night deposit payment is made.
• All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the participant.
• A copy of receipt for your bank remittance with the participant’s name should be sent to the housing bureau by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (+82-2-571-9921).
[Cancellation & Refund Policy]
• Any change or cancellation requests must be made by e-mail or fax to the Housing Bureau.
• All dates are based on Korean standard time (GMT+9hours).
• Refund will be processed after the conference according to the following policy and all processing fees such as bank charges and etc. will be deducted from the reimbursement.
Until 27(Fri.) July, 2018
28(Sat.), July 2018 ~ August 03(Fri),2018
1 night room rate will be charged as penalty
From 04 (Sat.) August or No-show or Early departure
No refund and full payment will be charged as penalty
◈ No-Shows: do not check in without any notice in advance and the room is subject to released automatically.
The Housing Bureau of WCTE 2018 : Kim's Travel Service Co., Ltd
Fax: +82-2-571-9921 E-mail: email@example.com
4F, 2728 Nambusunhwan-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea