5D4N / Minimum 2Pax
MULTIPLE-CITIES (Busan – Tongyeong – Suncheon – Damyang - Jeonju) / JOIN TOUR / DEPARTS ON TUESDAY
|23 MAY – 27 MAY||16 JAN – 20 JAN||17 JUL – 21 JUL|
|20 JUN – 24 JUN||06 FEB – 10 FEB||21 AUG – 25 AUG|
|11 JUL – 15 JUL||20 MAR – 24 MAR||11D SEP – 15 SEP|
|22 AUG – 26 AUG||17 APR – 21 APR||16 OCT – 20 OCT|
|14 SEP – 16 SEP||15 MAY – 19 MAY||13 NOV – 17 NOV|
|17 OCT – 21 OCT||19 JUN – 23 JUN||11 DEC – 15 DEC|
|21 NOV – 25 NOV|
|12 DEC – 16 DEC|
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX)
|3 - Star Hotel Based||$580|
|4 - Star Hotel Based||$660|
- Accommodation & Hotel breakfast
- Transportation by vehicle
- Vehicle with English speaking driving guide
- Admission fees, 2 x Lunch, Parking and Toll
- Tip for local Guide (Recommended at USD 5 / PAX / DAY)
- The itinerary and menu subject to change depending on weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. BUSAN : OCEAN B-IBE
After breakfast, you will start the Busan tour by visiting Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, this superb attraction offers visitors the rare find of a temple along the shore line.
Next, move to Gamcheon Culture Village, formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan."
Then, we will come to Gukje Market & Jagalchi Market, two of most representative traditional markets in Busan, and afterwards, transfer back to hotel and stay overnight.
DAY 2. TONGYEONG : NAPLES OF ORIENT
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Tongyeong, a coastal city in South Gyeongsang Province.
You will first reach the peak of Mt. Mireuksan by cable car, and enjoy the spectacular panoramic mountain view.
Next, visit Dongpirang Mural Village; this hillside village on the sea became a new place, revitalized by the art.
After that, transfer to Yeosu and stay overnight.
DAY 3. SUNCHEON : INNER PEACE FESTIVAL
After breakfast, you will visit Suncheonman Bay Wetland, the biggest colony of reeds in Korea.
Next, transfer to Naganeupseong Folk Village, located in Jeollanam-do Province, and contains a town castle that has been very well preserved. You can observe the daily dwellings indigenous to the south provincial area such as the kitchen area, the clay rooms, and Korean-style verandas.
Then, we will pay visit to Songgwangsa Temple, qualifies as a seungbo temple, which refers to the disciples and practicioners of Buddhism at the temple.
Afterwards, transfer to Namwon, and stay overnight.
DAY 4. DAMYANG & JEONJU : FIND YOUR RIGHT WAY
After breakfast, transfer to Damyang, well known for its local products including bamboo goods and strawberries.
Led by your guide, you will first vist Sunchang Village (if time allows), then come to Juknokwon Bamboo Garden, a Bamboo Garden featuring a beautiful artificial waterfall, pavilion, walking paths and an eco-exhibition center, a popular destination for visitors.
Then, continue to Metasequoia-lined Road, you’ll come across a beautiful and exotic boulevard that looks like it is came straight out of a fairytale.
Afterwards, transfer to Jeonju, and stay overnight.
DAY 5. SEOUL : BACK TO SEOUL
Transfer to Seoul from Jeonju – Free time at leisure / Departure to Incheon Airport
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)