5D4N & 4D3N / Minimum 2Pax
Korea Muslim package offers you Muslim food(Halal meat, Vegetarian diet and Sea Food) and the hottest tour itinerary in Korea. With this program, you will experience Korean culture, history and the beautiful nature of Korea.
|★★★★||Skypark Dongdaemun (until Aug)||$395||$490||$33|
|★★★★||A First Myeongdong||$400||$495||$50|
* Tour fares are subject to change during following Holiday Season : 14 – 16 Jul, 11 – 13 Aug
* Stay at Hanok subject to change to hotel accommodation due to group size or room availability
* Additional cost (USD 20/PAX/NT) will be added if you wish to stay at Hotel instead of Hanok Accommodation for Day 1
* Child fare : with bed 80% of tour fee/ without bed 60% of tour fee
- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- SIC tour and transfer with local English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Stay at Hanok accommodation (for one night – each “ Day 1”)
- Yeopjeon (traditional currency with a square hole in the middle)
- Meals(5D4N): 4 Lunch at Muslim friendly
Meals(4D3N): 3 Lunch at Muslim friendly
- Personal expenses
- Tip for local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- The itinerary and menu subject to change depending on weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances
- If the guests want to stay at Hotel instead of Hanok stay on first night, it will be added surcharge
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. SEOUL ARRIVAL - NAMI ISLAND & PETITE FRANCE
After arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, greeted by the guide, then head to Petit France – A French cultural village set in the Korean countryside!
Next, move to Nami Island which has beautiful tree-lined roads. This island was one of the main filming locations of the famous Korean Television Drama “Winter Sonata.”
Afterwards, transfer to Seoul, and hotel check-in.
DAY 2. SEOUL CITY TOUR
4D3N : DAY 1
After breakfast at your hotel, start the tour by visiting DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza), one of Seoul’s major urban development.
Next, passing by Cheonggye Stream, you will visit the Unhyeongung Palace and learn of life under Joseon Dynasty rule.
Then, come to Tong-in Market. You can use yeopjeon which is Korea traditional currency and with the yeopjeons buy diverse food on sale at nearby stores. After lunch, you will be driven to Trick Eye and Ice Museum, the first museum in Korea to show optical illusion art.
Next, visit Bukchon Hanok Village, where is full of traditional Hanokhomes. It is a place that perfectly embodies the heritage and culture of South Korea.
Before we head back to hotel, you can feel romance walking through ‘Samchengdong – gil’. It goes through the middle of the city, lined with cafes, museums, antique shops and a number of famous art galleries.
DAY 3. INCHEON FULL DAY TOUR
4D3N : DAY 2
(Wolmido Island – Cruise + Seagull feeding + Theme park for children)
After breakfast, visit Wolmido Island, it is an a weekend destiantion and tourist area one kilometer off the coast of South Korea near Incheon.
Next, we will visit Fairly Tale Village, which has lots of paintings of famous fairy tales. Ordinary houses' walls are covered with beautiful wall paintings. It's a great place to visit if you like taking pictures or having a picture taken.
Then move to Songdo Central Park. The park is the centerpiece of Songdo IBD's green space plan, inspired by NYC Central Park. Visitors can take the water taxi from the Boathouse, where they can also rent bikes, canoes, kayaks, Segway, family boats and paddle boards.
After the tour, back to Hotel.
DAY 4. SEOUL CITY TOUR
4D3N : DAY 3
After breakfast, head to N Seoul Tower which stands on Mt. Namsan in central Seoul. If you bring your own lock, you fasten a lock on the special fence.
Next, we will pay a visit to Gyeongbok Palace and watch changing guard ceremony at the largest palace in Seoul.
Then, after taking a stop at Bokanteong store(Korean herb), continue to experience Kimchi making and Hanbok wearing.
We will then visit Samsung D’light museum to explore fascinating IT-related products at the Digital Pavilion; and buy cost effective cosmetic products at Seokpajeong.
Finally, shopping at Duty Free Shop, then transfer to Hotel.
DAY 5. DEPARTURE
4D3N : DAY 4
After breakfast at your hotel, spend your morning at leisure until checkout time, when you’ll be transferred to Incheon International Airport for your departure.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)