- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing
- SIC tour and transfer with local English or Chinese speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Stay one night at Hanok accommodation
- Yeopjeon (traditional currency with a square hole in the middle)
- Meals(5D4N): 4 X Breakfast at hotel restaurant + 4 X Lunch at local restaurant
- Tips for local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions
- If the guests want to stay at Hotel instead of Hanok stay on first night, it will be added surcharge.
- Surcharge to be incurred, if Hanok stay on the first day is changed to Hotel
- Stay at Hanok subject to change to hotel accommodation due to group size or room availability
- All destinations intercharneable between UNIQUE Ⅰ & UNIQUE Ⅱ
- No child fare is available
Day 1 ICN APT - SEOUL
Arrival at Incheon Airport, Greeted by local English speaking guide.
1) Gwangmyeong Cave - Only cave found on the metropolitan Seoul
Gwangmyeong Cave was re-opened its door in 2011 as a living museum and a historical site. Cave Aqua World, the music and art hall, and other
entertainments add extra mysterious elements to its existing exotic atmosphere.
2) One Mount Snow Park - Indoor winter theme park, the first of its kind in Korea
(Includes Snow Hill, Ice lake, Ice road, Ice sled, Animal Sled, Merry go-round, Game village, Theme Cave, Curling, etc.)
One Mount Snow Park is an all-year round winterland, provides chance to experience Dong sled, Foof sled and other activities.
Day 2 SEOUL
1) Wolmido Island – Cruise + Seagull feeding + theme park for children
Wolmido Island, is an island one kilometer off the coast of South Korea near Incheon. It is a weekend destiantion and tourist area, with restaurants, the theme park Play Hill and the areas Meeting Square, Arts Square, Performance Square, and Good Harvest Square.
2) Fairly Tale Village – Entire village with murals depicting characters from various fairy tales. Shooting site for ‘1night 2days’
Incheon Songwol fairytale Village, which has lots of paintings of famous fairy tales. Ordinary houses' walls are covered with beautiful wall paintings. It's a great place to visit if you like taking pictures or having a picture taken.
3) Central Park – park located in Songdo inspired by NYC Central park. Have nice cup of coffee at ‘Dal Komm Café’, the shooting site of the K-drama “Descendants of the sun’ !
Songdo Central Park is a public park in the Songdo district of Incheon, South Korea. The park is the centerpiece of Songdo IBD's green space plan, inspired by NYC Central Park. Visitors can take the water taxi from the Boathouse, where they can also rent bikes, canoes, kayaks, Segway, family boats and paddle boards. The view from the water taxi is one of the park’s nine attractions.
4) Ginseng Center Shopping
Day 3 PAJU - SEOUL
1) Sanmeoru Winery – Korean wine making experience made from wild grapes from the farm
Sanmeoru Farm produces Korean wild grapes and drinks made with Korean wild grapes from its wonderful natural environment
2) The Botanical Garden Byeokchoji – Take lovely photos with thousands of flower at the botanical garden. Shooting site of the ‘Descents of the Sun’
The Botanical Garden BCJ was is a perfect natural getaway for urban residents, as well as an important habitat for preservation of diverse plant species from home and abroad.
3) Heyri Village – Art village with various museums and galleries with inclusive admission tickets
Heyri heads for the art village that communicates the culture with the variety genre in the one space. At first, this village was designed as ‘the book village' linked Paju Publishing Town in 1997.
4) Paju Premium Outlet – Second luxury premium outlet introduced to Korea with 165 shops for your shopping needs
Paju Premium Outlets was the second luxury premium outlet introduced in Korea. The outlet was established by Korean conglomerate Shinsegae, in partnership with Simon Property Group, a forerunner in the US outlet market.
5) Duty Free Shop
Day 4 SEOUL CITY TOUR
1) Changdeuk Palace – UNESCO Heritage Site
Changdeokgung Palace was the second royal villa built following the construction of Gyeongbokgung Palace. It was the principal palace for many kings of the Joseon Dynasty, and is the most well-preserved of the five
2) Deuksu Palace (Photo Stop) – Guard changing ceremony
Deoksugung Palace is famous for its elegant stone-wall road. It is also the only palace that sits alongside a series of western style buildings that add to the uniqueness of the surrounding scenery. Daily guard changing ceremony is parcticed and offered to the public in the entrance.
3) Cosmetic Store at Seokpajeong
4) Itaewon Shopping district – Unique district filled with diverse nationalities and cultures
Itaewon was the first special tourist zone designated in 1997 among the 5 special tourist zones in Seoul. It is a multicultural place where over 20,000 foreigners live and is widely recognized by international visitors.
4) Shilla Shinsaegae Shopping center
5) Cheongdam dong + Apgujung Rodeo – Leading trend area with boutiques, cafes, restaurants and high end luxury goods
6) COEX mall – Largest underground shopping center in Asia with movie theaters, COEX Aquarium, arcade, Shopping outlets, restaurants and more
Day 5 SEOUL - ICN APT
Free time until departure
SIC Transfer to Incheon International Airport
Departure from Incheon International Airport
L: Korean Set Menu with Hot Pot Rice at Traditional Korea Restaurant
L: Hundred years JAJANGMYEON & Sweet and sour pork in China Town
L: TOFU hotpot(Dubujeongol)