Park Hyatt Busan a luxurious, intimate and residential style hotel located in the Haeundae marine city, overlooking the Ocean and Gwangan Bridge.
The hotel has been sculpted to express the dramatic beauty and power of the environment. The hotel features 33-floors with curvilinear geometry and a glass façade that has been inspired by the wind filling a sail of a ship.
Park Hyatt Busan will indulge you with a range of guest facilities, including 269 rooms and suites, featuring natural elements of French oak flooring, Granite stone bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows that allow for spectacular views. Park Hyatt Busan will offer a variety of dining & entertainment options located on the top 3 floors, including the sophisticated Dining room, the casual Living room, Lounge and Patisserie at the entrance of hotel. Park Hyatt Busan will feature Lumi Spa & Fitness, here the sun, ocean and wind are your guide to harmony and health, featuring 7 private treatment rooms 4 with private baths and views of the ocean, fitness center, sauna, steam room and plunge pools and indoor glass enclosed pool with views of the ocean.
- Park King
- Ocean View King
- Ocean View Twin
- Park Deluxe King
- Park Deluxe Twin
- Park Suite Twin
- Park Executive Suite
- Park Executive Marina
- Diplomat Suite King
- Diplomat Suite Twin
- Presidential Suite
* 269 rooms including 69 suites
* All rooms feature floor to ceiling windows to capture the uninterrupted ocean and Gwangan Bridge views
* Largest guestroom among five-star hotels in Busan and suites of various sizes
* Spacious bathroom with 23-inch built-in TV, large bathtub and rain shower
* High-speed wireless Internet access
* 906 sqm of meeting and event space, including one Ballroom and five Residence rooms
* Relaxation facilities include a spa with seven treatment rooms
* Indoor 20-metre pool