~ USD 98
+1 추가 옵션
Duration: 17:00-22:00 / Minimum 2pax
At Lotte World Theme Park, located in downtown Seoul, there are plenty of attractions to entertain the entire family. Experience thrilling rides and a cultural extravaganza, or exchange the excitement for tranquil natural surroundings at the lake with friends or that special someone.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Free pass ticket to Lotte World
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity costs
- The free pass ticket entitles guests to all rides at the theme park
- Guests will be free at their own leisure to explore the park and will not be limited to where the guide will be touring them
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > Lotte World Adventure > Lotte Market & Department Sotre > Hotel
When your guide picks you up from your hotel in the morning, and drive straight to Lotte World Theme Park, located in the heart of Seoul. Lotte World’s indoor theme park is one of the largest indoor amusement parks in the world, and it’s a great place to take the family year-round, regardless of the weather.
Once your guide describes how to maximize your time at the theme park, you’re let loose to explore on your own. Watch parades, films and laser shows; see 5,000-year-old artifacts as well as miniature villages on display at the folk museum; and explore the dazzling Magic Castle — a perfect backdrop for photos.
Afterwards, head to the Lotte Mart and Department Store for shopping
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)