Korea is not just for adult, This tour specially designed for children and family. The tour provides a memorable experience that will capture the attention of the entire family. Through visit family attractions place and historical site, children will experience an engaging and instructive approach to the city of Seoul.
- Accommodation based on 2 people sharing standard twin rooms
- Full board meal: Daily Breakfast at the hotel, and 3 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Full coverage of transfers and transportation as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
-Itinerary might be chaged due to local condition
- children from 2 to 12 is applied to children price.
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION , CHEIL INDUSTRIES INC, (C) HELLOKITTYCAFE.CO.KR
Morning Flight: Arrival → N Seoul Tower → Myeongdong Shopping District → Hotel
Afternoon Flight: Arrival – Hotel
Op1. Blue House – Gyeongbokgung Palace – National Folk Museum – Gwanghwamun Square – Insadong Street – Wearing Hanbok – Cheonggyecheon Stream – Dongdaemun
Op2. . Trick Eye Museum – Ice Museum – Hello Kitty Café – Hongdae Street - Children’s Museum Of National Museum Of Korea
Seoul – Petite France – Nami Island – Children's Grand Park
Seoul – Caribbean Bay – Ginseng Center – Han River Park - Duty Free Shop
Op1. Seoul → Incheon
Op2. Seoul → N Seoul Tower → Myeongdong → Airport
Welcome to Seoul. Your guide will greet you as soon as you come out of the baggage claim area. We will visit N Seoul Tower, which stands on Mt Namsan in central Seoul, and take the elevator up to the observation deck to enjoy panoramic views over the city. We will then stop at Myeongdong Shopping District, and you will be having free shopping time at your own. At last, we will head back to hotel.
Welcome to Seoul, the city that never sleeps. Your guide will greet you as soon as you come out of the baggage claim area and will escort you to your hotel.
(If this is your first time to visit korea, we recommend this course.)
Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and will pass by the Blue House. Gyeongbokgung Palace & National Folk Museum. – Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because its location is further north. This palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the largest of all five palaces. Then, Move to Insadong street which is the place to go to shop for local crafts, visit a traditional Korean tea shop or catch an impromptu street performance. After looking around Insadong Street, we will wear Korean traditional costume, Hanbok. Before we go to the hotel, we will visit Cheonggyecheon Stream and Dongdaemun.
(If you’ve been Korea before and you want fresh itinerary, we recommend this course.)
After breakfast at the hotel,
1) Trick Eye and Ice Museum – Take funny photos with optical illusion art
2) Hello Kitty Cafe – Coffee or tea with Hello Kitty characters (Coffee, Tea and Drinks on own expense)
3) Hongdae Street – A symbol of unique cultural identity among Korea’s youth.
4) Children’s Museum of National Museum of Korea – Participate in a number of educational events and quality cultural programs
Experience Korean Soap Opera by visiting the most popular sites for some of the biggest selling hits
1) Petite France – Shooting place of ‘My love from the Star’
2) Nami Island – Shooting place of ‘Winter Sonata’
3) Han River Park – Representative people’s park,
(Enjoy Chicken & Beer at your own expenses)
Overnight in SEOUL
1) Caribbean Bay – Enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, or slides
2) Visit Korean Ginseng Center, Boganyoung Shop and Lotte Duty Free Shop
3) Myeongdong – Most famous shopping district in Korea
Overnight in SEOUL
1) N Seoul Tower – Observatory tower, romantic place
2) Children’s Grand Park – An ultimate leisure facility for families, offering a zoo, botanical garden, and amusement facilities
Departure from Incheon International Airport