4D3N (Thu to Sun)/ Minimum 2Pax
Package full of unique tours and concepts never found in existing group tours!
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX) >>>Valid until 31th March, 2019<<<
* Tour fees are subject to change during following holiday season:
*Child fare (up to 12 years old): with extra bed 85% of tour fee / twin bed 100% tour fee/ without bed 65% of tour fee
*Infant free of charge (1-2 years old)
- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing
- SIC tours and transfers with local English or Chinese speaking guide
- All admission fees (stated otherwise)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Meals(5D4N): 4 x Lunch at local restaurant
- Tip for local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- Itinerary and restaurant subject to change due to local conditions.
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. Jeonju Tour (THU)
(*Lunch : Hankook Shikdang-Korean Table D'hote)
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Greeted by local speaking guide from KIM'S and transfer to Jeonju.
Next, you will visit Gyeonggijeon Shrine which is historic site No.339, was erected in 1410 and holds the portrait of King Tae-jo, the founder of the Joseon Dynasty.
Then, go to Korean Table D'hote for having lunch. After lunch, you will have Free Time at Jeonju Hanok Village, the village boasts over 800 traditional Korean hanok houses retaining its historical charms and traditions and then back to hotel.
DAY 2. Nami island & Petite France (FRI)
(*Lunch : Jayeon Sutbul Dakgalbi-Grilled Chicken BBQ)
After breakfast at your hotel, After an early morning pickup from your hotel, you’ll travel to Nami Island, famous for its beautiful tree-lined roads. We then continue to Petite France. The Korean TV series “My Love from the Star” starring Kim Soo-Hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun filmed in this very charming French town.
Back to Hotel.
DAY 3. Seoul City Tour (SAT)
(*Lunch : Fish Grilled by Mom-Grilled Fish Meal)
After breakfast, transfer to N Seoul Tower for photo stop (bring your own lock) and then, you’ll visit Unhyeongung Palace. Every K-Drama fans dream, this historical site was used as a location in the 2016 hit "Goblin". (Suggested Activities: tea drinking/ orchid drawing - on own expense). Next, you will have a chance to buy various Korean goods including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb and Diet-Beauty Mi– Korean Healthy food. There is discount coupons on purchase of ginseng and oriental herbal products (get US$30 discount on purchase worth $140 and US$60 on purchase worth $270 [conditions apply])
Next, you have a chance to experience Kimchi making - a national side dish with over 180 historic varieties and hanbok wearing. Try on beautiful Korean traditional clothes. then, you will visit COEX Mall which is the biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions. There are SM Artium which is Home of K-pop idols like Exo and Starfield Library with over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall.
Then, you will visit Samsung D'light and experience the dawn of a digital world with interactive exhibits at Samsung's global exhibition space.
Afterwards, back to Hotel.
DAY 4. DEPARTURE (SUN)
After breakfast at your hotel, spend your morning at leisure until checkout time, when you’ll be transferred to Incheon International Airport for your departure.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
A variety of hotels to choose from, at premium rates!
Unbelievable Prices for a minimum 2 PAX to go!
Enjoy both Korean traditional & modern local cuisine