От USD 65
+1 Additional options
9:00-17:00 / Minimum 2pax
Give you an opportunity to visit the most popular landmarks in Seoul!
*Special Thursday Deal! Book for US$ 65 Only on Thursday! (US$ 81 on other days)"
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Unhyeongung Palace is closed on Monday, in which case you'll visit another palace.
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza) > Cheonggye Stream Park > Unhyeongung Palace > Ginseng Center > Tong-in Traditional Market > Trick Eye and Ice Museum > Cosmetic Store at Seokpajeong > Bukchon Hanok Village > Samcheongdong Street
1. Our first shortstop is Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) which is a blend of traditional buildings, relics, and cutting-edge modern multicultural facilities.
2. Next, we'll visit the Cheonggyecheon Stream, a haven of natural beauty located within the metropolitan city of Seoul.
3. We'll make a stop at Unhyungung Royal Residence, which was the home of young Gojong, who later became the Emperor of Korea during the Joseon Dynasty.
4. Then pay a visit to Ginseng Center - Korea’s Number 1 All Natural Health Supplement.
5. Next, we'll visit Tongin Traditional Market and enjoy traditional food with traditional coin, Yeopjeon.
6. We will then continue to Trick-eye Ice Museum is an art gallery with paintings created using techniques that give each 2D art piece the illusion of being in 3D.
7. Proceed to Cosmetic Store at Seokpajeong – Cost effective cosmetic products galore!
8. Next, we will move on to Bukchon Hanok Village is full of traditional Hanok homes. It is a place that perfectly embodies the heritage and culture of South Korea.
9. Our last stop will be Samcheongdong Street. Samchenongdong – gil goes through the middle of the city, but is peaceful, quaint area. The street is lined with cafes, museums, antique shops and a number of famous art galleries.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)