5D4N (Wed to Sun)/ Minimum 2Pax
Package full of unique tours and concepts never found in existing group tours!
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX) >>>Valid until 31th August, 2019<<<
* Tour fees are subject to change during following holiday season:
2-6Feb, 22Sept-7Oct, 21Dec 2019 -2Jan 2020
*Child fare (up to 12 years old): with extra bed 85% of tour fee / twin bed 100% tour fee/ without bed 65% of tour fee
*Infant free of charge (1-2 years old)
- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing
- SIC tours and transfers with local English or Chinese speaking guide
- All admission fees (stated otherwise)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Meals(5D4N): 4 x Lunch at local restaurant
*Tip shall be collected along with tour fee and wire-transferred prior to the tour.
- Itinerary and restaurant subject to change due to local conditions.
DAY 1. Everland Tour (WED)
(*Lunch : Meal Coupon )
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Greeted by local speaking guide from KIM'S and transfer to Everland which is the world’s 7th-largest theme park. Everland is known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens that have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985. The park is also home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions, making it the best place for a fun day out with your loved ones. Enjoy your day in Korea's largest theme park with thrilling rides and wildlife attractions suitable for the whole family.
DAY 2. Jeonju Tour (THU)
(*Lunch : Hankook Shikdang-Korean Table D'hote)
DAY 3. Nami island & Petite France (FRI)
(*Lunch : Jayeon Sutbul Dakgalbi-Grilled Chicken BBQ)
After breakfast at your hotel and pickup from your hotel in the early morning. Then, you’ll travel to Nami Island, famous for its beautiful tree-lined roads. We then continue to Petite France, the Korean TV series “My Love from the Star” starring Kim Soo-Hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun filmed in this very charming French town.
Back to Hotel.
DAY 4. Seoul City Tour (SAT)
(*Lunch : Fish Grilled by Mom-Grilled Fish Meal)
After breakfast, transfer to N Seoul Tower for photo stop (bring your own lock) and then, you’ll visit Unhyeongung Palace. Every K-Drama fans dream, this historical site was used as a location in the 2016 hit "Goblin". (Suggested Activities: tea drinking/ orchid drawing - on own expense). Next, you will have a chance to buy various Korean goods including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb and Diet-Beauty Mi– Korean Healthy food. There is discount coupons on purchase of ginseng and oriental herbal products (get US$30 discount on purchase worth $140 and US$60 on purchase worth $270 [conditions apply])
Next, you have a chance to experience Kimchi making - a national side dish with over 180 historic varieties and hanbok wearing,try on beautiful Korean traditional clothes. Then, you will visit COEX Mall which is the biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions. There are SM Artium which is Home of K-pop idols like Exo and Starfield Library with over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall.
Then, you will visit Samsung D'light and experience the dawn of a digital world with interactive exhibits at Samsung's global exhibition space.
Afterwards, back to Hotel.
DAY 5. DEPARTURE (SUN)
After breakfast at your hotel, spend your morning at leisure until checkout time, when you’ll be transferred to Incheon International Airport for your departure.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Unbelievable Prices for a minimum 2 PAX to go!
Enjoy both Korean traditional & modern local cuisine