09:00 - 10:00 Meet up
10:00 - 11:30 Songdo Convensia - Nairobi Coffee
11:30 - 12:30 Nairobi Coffee Bistro
12:30 - 13:300 Gyeongwonjae Ambassador
13:30 - 15:00 Central Park
15:00 - 16:00 Tribowl
16:00 - 17:00 Incheon Metropolitan City Museum
17:00 - 18:00 Back to hotel
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Songdo Convensia is located in Incheon. It is just 15 minutes by car from the Incheon International Airport – easy access. Also, it pursues harmonization of latest technology and Architectural Aesthetics. Also, it is surrounded by multiple international hotels within 15 minutes drive, so it is very friendly to international guests.
2.Nairobi Coffee Bistro
One of the biggest Café (Approx. 350 m2) in South Korea.
Experience the hand-drip coffee story telling by Head Barista from cafe surrounded by elegant antique furniture with 2000 years aged enormous wood slip table.
One of first and pioneer of Korean Traditional Style 5-star accommodation facility. Venue is recognized as one of the most signature venue to visit in Songdo and Incheon Area.
4.Central Park, Songdo
First Sea-Water Park in South Korea. Central Park is designed to be harmonized with the urban atmosphere. Man-made cannel crosses between Central Park, people can enjoy water sports such as kayaking and Canoeing.
In this park, there are other facilities we can enjoy to visit, such as Tri-bowl, and Songdo Hanok Village.