We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
7D6N / Minimum 2PAX
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX) >>>Valide Until 31 Dec, 2019<<<
|Catagory||Price per person|
* German/French/Spanish/Russian Speaking Guides are available at extra charge
- Accommodation & Hotel breakfast
- Transportation by minivan or similar
- Vehicle with English Speaking Guide / one way KTX Ticket
- Admission fees, Lunch (2days), Parking and Toll
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. WELCOME TO SEOUL
After arrival, your guide will greet you as soon as you come out of the baggage claim area and dtrive you to N Seoul Tower: one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
Then we will pay a visit to Namsan Hanok Village to see the beauty of the authentic Korean tradition architecture.
Afterwards, you will be transfered to the hotel for check-in.
DAY 2. SEOUL YOUR TRIP
After breakfast, we will depart early for Geyongbokgung Palace, which is arguably the most beautiful, and remains the largest of all five palaces. Next, we move to Changdeok Palace; located within, the rear garden, known as a place of rest for the kings, was kept as natural as possible.
Then we will take walk around Bukchon Hanok Village and Insadong street seeing several traditional Hanok homes and stores that sell antique art crafts.
Next, move to Gwangjang Food Market, the nation’s first market and continues to thrive as a popular tourist destination today.
Before heading back to hotel, we will come to Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) where holds various exhibitions, fashion shows, forums, conferences, and other domestic and international events.
DAY 3. ANDONG: MASK IT UP
After breakfast, you will get an early pick-up in the morning and transfered to Andong to visit Hahoe Village. Hahoe Village, was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List under the category of “Historic Villages in Korea” on July 31, 2010.
Before you getting far too fascinated by the breathtaking scenery the Hahoe village offers, we will depart for Gyeongju and make stop at Anapji pond. Anapji means "Goose and Duck Lake."
After the tour, you will check in the hotel and overnight in Gyeongju.
DAY 4. GYEONGJU: TIME TRAVEL
Today we will be visiting Gyeongju, where is home to no fewer than three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The magnificent Buddhist monastery Bulguksa temple will be your first destination, followed by Seokguram Grotto. Later we will visit Daereungwon, also known as Tumuli Park, tranquil home of 23 tombs.
After the Gyeongju tour, we will depart for Busan, and before checking in the hotel, we will make stop at ibagu gill and Gwangandaegyo Bridge, where you can enjoy the night view of Busan.
Check in the hotel and overnight in Busan.
DAY 5. BUSAN : OCEAN B-IBE
Today, we will explore Busan,starting by visiting Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
Next we wil move to Gamcheon Culture Villiage which is formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan."
No visit to Busan is complete without a stop at the traditional Gukje International Market, followed by an exciting exploration of the enormous Jalgalchi Fish Market. Both markets teem with fascinating products and are a great way to glimpse local life.
After the tour in Busan, we will head back to Seoul by KTX.
DAY 6. SEOUL : WELCOME BACK
Free time at leisure
DAY 7. DEPARTURE : FAREWELL FRIENDS
We hope you have had a truly wonderful time and that you return home with great memories and experiences from Korea. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Discover the major cultural heritage on the Korean Peninsula
Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hahoe Village in Gyeongju
Colorful Flavors of 8 Provinces in Korea, relish the story of unique dishes
Tour the royal family residence and glimpse the secret gardens of Changdeokgung
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Bulguksa Temple and Seokguram Grotto
Visit Haedong Yonggungsa Temple of Woljeongsa, located in Busan and transfer back to Seoul by KTX