Duration: 9:00~17:30/Every Saturday
Saturday Special Offer : US$ 50 (Minimum 2 People)
Enjoy the amazing scenery of Nami Island & Garden of Morning Calm!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide- Meal
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > Petite France > Garden of Morning Calm > Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
After an early morning pick-up from designated subway station, you’ll travel to a shooting site of 'Winter Sonata' beautiful tree-lined roads, Nami Island. Depending on the season, you’ll experience different beauties of the island.
We then continue to visit garden of morning calm. The Garden of Morning Calm is one of Korea's major botanical gardens, attracting about 700,000 tourists from home and abroad annually. The garden aims to promote the beauty of Korean flowers and plants to the world. They also play a huge role in developing Korea's garden culture.
Every year during The Garden of Morning Calm's Spring Festival, the garden is covered with a rich tapestry of color from the thousands of flowers and trees in full bloom. From the promenade surrounded by a refreshing pine grove, to the 330,000㎡ flower garden, the entire arboretum overflows with nature’s beauty and grace. In addition, the garden holds a range of exhibitions, cultural events and educational programs during the festival.
Your trip ends with the return to Myeongdong Station.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)