From USD 40
+1 Additional options
Duration: 8:30~17:00 (DMZ close on every Monday)
Tuesday & Sunday Special Offer : US$ 50 (Minimum 2 People)
27 SEP - 6 OCT, 2019
SEOUL WELCOME WEEK: US$ 40 (20% DISCOUNT)
Learn from an expert guide about the role of the DMZ Korea, from the Korean War to the present!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Pick up at designated subway station > Imjingak Pavilion > The Unification Bridge > ID Check > DMZ - Film Presentation > Exhibition Hall > The 3rd infiltration Tunnel > Dora Observatory > Dorasan Station > Pass by Unfication Village > Paju Shopping Outlet > Myeongdong Station
1. After pickup from designated subway station which is closest to your hotel, hop aboard your comfortable coach and head to the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which divided North and South Korea during the Korean War.
2. Drive along Freedom Road, which stretches along the banks of the Imjin River and stop at Imjingak Park to see artillery used during the Korean War.
3. Continue to Unification Bridge. The bridge is more like a symbolic bridge built back in 1998, wishing unification between two nations.
4. Continue to the DMZ exhibition hall to browse photographs and war artifacts.
5. Next, head to the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, located beneath the border of North Korea and South Korea
6. Afterward, head to the Dora Observatory to look through telephoto lenses and observe the village of Kijongdong as your guide describes life on the other side.
7. The final stop is Paju Premium Outlet featuring 160 designer and name brand outlet stores at savings of 25% to 65% every day in an upscale, outdoor setting.
You will be dropped off at Myeongdong Station.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)