From USD 110
Duration: 17:30~22:00 / Minimum 2PAX
See the sights of Seoul by night ; Start with a ferry boarding for a scenic 1-hour Han river cruise, then ride to the observation deck at N Seoul Tower, an ideal place to view Seoul's cityscape.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Ferry cruise ticket
- N Seoul Tower entrance
- Dinner (Not at the cruise boat)
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > Han River Cruise > N Seoul Tower > Hotel
After pickup from your Seoul hotel, your evening begins with dinner at a popular local restaurant.
Once you've had your fill, you’ll head to the Han river, where you'll board a ferry for your 1hour river cruise. The cruise follows the river which flows through the city and offers spectacular views of the metropolis and its tourist spots such as the Jeoldusan Park, the 63 City Building, N Seoul Tower, Jamsil's Multi Sports Complex, and so much more.
Next, drive to Mt. Namsan, where the N Seoul Tower is perched. Go up to the observation deck, you’ll have about an hour to take in the 360-degree night views of Seoul and the surrounding area from the 774-foot-high (236-meter) tower, which includes an outdoor terrace. The view is so stunning that many consider N Seoul Tower the best tower in Asia.
Aftearwards, on the way back to your hotel, we will drive along the Han Riverside Road to see Seoul from a different view.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Enjoy a narrated ferry cruise along the Han River for a water view of city highlights
Listen to informative commentary from a guide who knows Seoul’s landmarks
Dinner is included (Please note the dinner is not at the cruise)