3D2N / Minimum 2 People
MULTIPLE-CITIES (Andong –Gyeongju – Busan) / JOIN TOUR / DEPARTS ON EVERY OTHER SUNDAY
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX)
|3 - Star Hotel Based||$350|
|4 - Star Hotel Based||$390|
|KTX Train Ticket To Seoul (Optional)||$72|
- Accommodation & Hotel breakfast
- Meals (Lunch) as stated in the itinerary
- Transportation by minivan
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- Admission fees, Parking and Toll
- Tip for local Guide (Recommended at USD 5 / PAX / DAY)
- We may use public transportation in case we have only 2 people booked.
- The itinerary and menu subject to change depending on weather conditions & unforeseen circumstances
HOTEL BE USED
|3 - Star Hotel||Gyeongju: Kengsington Resort Or Similar
Busan: Benikea Marianne Haeundae Hotel Or Similar
|4 - Star Hotel||Gyeongju: The K Gyeongju Hotel Or Similar
Busan: Ramada Encore Haeundae Hotel Or Similar
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. ANDONG : MASK IT UP
Get the pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Andong from Seoul.
We wil first Visit Andong Hahoe Mask Village which was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List under the category of “Historic Villages in Korea” on July 31, 2010.
Next we will tranfer to Geyongju, and visit Anapji pond, and then check in the hotel, overnight in Geyongju.
DAY 2. GYEONGJU : TIME TRAVEL
Today we will start off by visiting Bulguksa Temple, the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in 1995.
Next, continue to Seokguram Grotto, it is known to have been built with Bulguksa Temple. According to the history book Samgukyusa of the Goryeo Dynasty, Kim Dae-Seong had Bulguksa Temple built for his parents in his current life, and Seokguram Grotto for the parents of his former life.
After visiting Daereungwon Tomb, we will transfer to Busan, and before we head back to hotel in Busan, you can feel romance watching the night view of Ibagu Gill and Gwangandaegyo Bridge.
DAY 3. BUSAN : OCEAN B-IBE
After breakfast, you will start the Busan tour by visiting Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, this superb attraction offers visitors the rare find of a temple along the shore line.
Next, move to Gamcheon Culture Village, formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain, earning this village the nickname of "Machu Picchu of Busan."
Then, we will come to Gukje Market & Jagalchi Market, two of most representative traditional markets in Busan, and afterwards, transfer to Busan International Airport or KTX Train Station to Seoul (optional) for departure.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)