09:00 - 10:00 Meet up
10:00 - 11:30 Songdo Convensia - Nairobi Coffee
11:30 - 12:30 Nairobi Coffee Bistro
13:00 - 14:30 Incheon Art Platform & Incheon Open Port Museum
14:35 - 17:00 China Town & Fairy Tale Village
17:00 - 18:00 Back to hotel
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions*
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Songdo Convensia is located in Incheon. It is just 15 minutes by car from the Incheon International Airport – easy access. Also, it pursues harmonization of latest technology and Architectural Aesthetics. Also, it is surrounded by multiple international hotels within 15 minutes drive, so it is very friendly to international guests.
2.Nairobi Coffee Bistro
One of the biggest Café (Approx. 350 m2) in South Korea.
Experience the hand-drip coffee story telling by Head Barista from cafe surrounded by elegant antique furniture with 2000 years aged enormous wood slip table.
3. Incheon Art Platform & Incheon Open Port Museum
Incheon Art Platform was built after 1883 when the port was first open. Building has National Architectural Heritage values. Incheon renovated entire facilities for creative work, exhibition, performance and living & cultural activities. This venue is one of the great example of sustainable culture and revitalizing of abandoned facilities.
The Incheon Open Port Museum, located in the center of Incheon Open Port History, is a museum where you can learn the aspects of modern Incheon after the port opening through various aspects of modern culture introduced through Incheon during the port opening period.
4.China Town & Fairy Tale Village
Incheon Chinatown was created when the port of Incheon was opened in 1883, and in 1884, the area was designated as an extraterritorial jurisdiction of the Cheong. Currently, the Chinese living in Korea who are guarding this street are the 2nd and 3rd generations of the early settlers.