Under the glimmering light of a majestic, four-tiered chandelier, surrounded by sparkling marble architectural elements, lavish, classically inspired décor, and priceless works of art, you may imagine for a moment that you have been transported to an 18th-century European palace. Yet, as a friendly greeter dressed in traditional hanbok attire welcomes you with a warm “annyeong haseyo,” you remember that you are in a place unlike any other, The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul, a luxury hotel near Gangnam Station.
Perhaps more than in any other hotels in downtown Seoul, Korea’s rich traditional past and dynamic international present comingle to create a fascinating and beautiful fusion of design, style and experiential elements. Inside your peaceful guest room, muted earth tones are accented by vivid silk fabrics, echoing the textiles used in the Korean costumes of our hotel greeters. As you jot down a note on your in-room stationery, you pause for a moment, noticing the unusual insignia imprinted upon it. This stately symbol, you discover, is known as the giwa and represents the iconic Korean roof tile, whose presence still dots much of the Seoul skyline today. It is just one of the myriad facts you will uncover while exploring the uniquely beautiful city of Seoul.
Frequented by Korea’s elite, The Ritz-Carlton Seoul is conveniently situated among the fashionable shops, cafes and luxury hotels in Gangnam, an upscale neighborhood in the heart of downtown Seoul, where business, culture and entertainment thrive.
- Superior Deluxe
- Balcony Deluxe
- Deluxe Corner
- Club Sperior Deluxe
- Club Premier
- Premier Suite
- Executive Suite
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Balcony Premier Suite
- Presidential Suite
* 375 well-appointed guest rooms, including 47 luxury hotel suites and 75 Club level rooms
* Four restaurants, bar, deli and a variety of banquet rooms
* The Ritz-Carlton Fitness Club and Club Lounge
* Upscale shopping at Cheongdam-dong and Seoul’s four most exclusive department stores, as well as the COEX convention center complex (Korean World Trade Center and a casino)
* Convenient access by taxi, private car, bus or subway
* Complimentary wired and wireless Internet in guest rooms
* Complimentary wireless Internet for guests and public visitors in restaurants, fitness club, spa, pool and banquet rooms