~ USD 63
+1 추가 옵션
Duration: 9:00~17:00/ Every Saturday
Saturday Special Offer : US$ 63 (Minimum 2 PAX)
Experience the special temple experience called "Free from All Anxiety" in Myogaksa Temple with a great view of Mt. Naksan. Experience meditation, a traditional tea ceremony, and a full program of relaxation and quietness to help you find serenity.
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > Myogaksa Temple > Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
If the hustle and bustle of busy city life is getting to you, there's no better experience for you than this relaxing temple visit. Located east of Naksan Mountain at Sungin-dong, Myogaksa Temple offers urbanites the chance to slow their pace and experience a healing temple experience. Since 2002, this visit, named the "Free From All Anxiety" Temple Stay, has seen a growing number of foreign participants per year.
The program includes an orientation, 108 bows, meditation sessions, temple information, a traditional tea ceremony and a talk with a monk. You'll be able to experience traditional Korean culture, as well as learn more about Korean history through interesting stories. Leave the busy city behind for one day for a peaceful stay in a temple, and let yourself be filled with quiet serenity.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)