~ USD 60
Everyday Special Price: US$ 60 (Minimum 2 People)
With your admission ticket to Everland Resort, the world’s 7th-largest theme park, you’ll be driven from Seoul to Yongin for a fun day of thrilling rides and wildlife attractions suitable for the whole family.
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Free pass ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- The free pass ticket entitles guests to all rides at the theme park
- Guests will be free at their own leisure to explore the park and will not be limited to where the guide will be touring them
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > Everland Theme Park > Myeongdong Station
Get up close and personal with the plant-eating animals such as giraffes, elephants, and ostriches, in the "Herbivore Safari", in addition to seeing the white tigers, lions and bears in the "Safari World."
Everland is also known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens that have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985. The park is also home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions, making it the best place for a fun day out with your loved ones.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
Spend a day enjoying fun rides and attractions at the world’s 7th-largest theme park
Perfect for the whole family!
Round-trip transport from Seoul included