От USD 76
+1 Дополнительные услуги
US$ 76/ person (Minimum 2 people)
Visit the royal palace of Gyeongbokgung, National Folk Museum, Bukchon Hanok Village and Myeongdong Shopping district and so much more!
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Gyeongbokgung Palace & National Folk Museum are closed on Tuesday, in which case you'll visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > Blue House (pass by) > Gyeongbok Palace > National Folk Museum > Jogyesa Temple > Insadong Street > Bukchon Hanok Village > Cheonggyecheon Stream > Myeongdong Shopping District > Hotel
1. After getting picked up at your hotel, we will pass by Blue House and visit The largest palace in Seoul - Gyeongbok Palace. (National Folk Museum within)
2. Then you will visit Jogyesa Temple, which is built in the heart of the Seoul city.
3. Next, move to Insadong Street, where old but precious and traditional goods are on display.
4. Then, visit Bukchon Hanok Village, where offers visitors with an opportunity to experience, learn and immerse themselves in traditional Korean culture.
5. Lastly, after a peaceful walk around Bukchon Hanok Village, we will pass by Cheonggyecheon Stream and come to Myeongdong District for shopping.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)