От USD 38
+1 Дополнительные услуги
Duration: 9:00~17:00/ Every Friday
Friday Special Offer : US$ 38 (Minimum 2 People)
Visit DDP, Cheonggyecheon Stream, Deoksugung Palace, Shopping District and so much more!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide (USD 5/pax)
- Meal and Beverage
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > DDP > Cheonggyecheon Stream > Deoksugung Palace > Shopping > Trick Eye Museum > Bukchon Hanok Village/ Samcheong > Myeongdong Station
1.Our first shortstop is Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) which is a blend of traditional buildings, relics, and cutting-edge modern multicultural facilities.
2. Next, we'll visit the Cheonggyecheon Stream, a haven of natural beauty located within the metropolitan city of Seoul. After that, we would have a visit to Deoksugung Palace to experience the beauty of Korea temples.
3.Located at the corner of Seoul's busiest downtown intersection, Deoksugung Palace is famous for its elegant stone-wall road. It is also the only palace that sits alongside a series of western style buildings that add to the uniqueness of the surrounding scenery
4. Then you will visit local products store, where you can see and buy the more reperentative Korean health products including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb, Diet-Beauty Mi (Korean Healthy food)
5. We will then continue to Trick-eye Ice Museum is an art gallery with paintings created using techniques that give each 2D art piece the illusion of being in 3D.
6. Next, we will move on to Bukchon Hanok Village is full of traditional Hanok homes. It is a place that perfectly embodies the heritage and culture of South Korea. We would also visit Samcheongdong which is next to Bukchon Hanok Village.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)