Duration: 9:00~17:00/ Every Saturday
Saturday Special Offer : US$ 38 (Minimum 2 People)
Visit N Seoul Tower, the royal palace of Unhyeonggung, Kimchi Making Experience, Shopping district and so much more!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide (USD 5/pax)
- Meal and Beverage
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > Photo Stop at N Seoul Tower > Unhyeonggung Palace > Shopping > Kimchi Making & Hanbok Wearing Experience > COEX Mall > SM Artium > Samsung D'light > Myeongdong Station
1. We will first vist N Seoul Tower (Photo Stop - No entrance), one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
2. Visit Unhyeonggung Palace, One of the amazing things about Seoul is that some of the most interesting historical sites are right in the middle of the business districts. Located near the Jongno Police Station and the Japanese Cultural Center, Unhyeongung Royal Residence is one such site.
3. Then you will visit local products store, where you can see and buy the more reperentative Korean health products including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb, Diet-Beauty Mi (Korean Healthy food)
4. Next, you will be guided to experience Hanbok (Korean Traditional Costume) wearing and Kimchi making.
5. Visit COEX Mall, As the largest underground shopping mall in Asia, COEX Mall has got everything you need, all in one place. Shopaholics and fashionistas will appreciate the hundreds of clothing and accessories stores carrying both domestic brands and international brands, as well as designer and luxury brands. The dining options are endless with the many restaurants and cafes that are available here.
6. Visit SM Artium, If you are a K-pop fan, it is impossible not to know SM Entertainment’s culture complex space, SMTOWN at Coex Artium. The venue has become more popular after the opening of the SMTOWN Museum and SMTOWN External Media, an ultra-high resolution sign that was installed in May 2018.
7. Visit Samsung D'light, Located within the Samsung Electronics building in Seocho-dong, Seoul, ‘Samsung d’light’ is a global exhibition space that showcases the latest product lineup by Samsung Electronics. The name d’light combines the words ‘digital’ and ‘light’ to correlate with the company’s vision of being ‘a guiding light to the digital world’ and sharing the excitement and delight of digital technology through interaction with visitors. The ‘d’ also carries with it the connotation of ‘dynamic,’ ‘dream,’ and ‘diversity.’
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)