От USD 44
+1 Дополнительные услуги
Duration: 18:00~22:00/ Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Special Offer : US$ 44 (Minimum 2 People)
Banpo Bridge: Enjoy hundreds of rainbow-colored lighting combinations!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station >Photo stop at N Seoul Tower > Banpo Bridge rainbow fountain or Naksan Park > DDP LED Rose Garden > Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
*Banpo bridge rainbow fountain: APR~OCT
*Naksan Park: NOV~MAR
Your tour begins with hotel pick-up and then you will head to N Seoul Tower. an ideal place to view Seoul's cityscape. On top of Mt. Namsan, it offers a stunning night view of Seoul and surrounding area. Take the great picture or "lock" your love is popular activity there.
Next, you will visit Banpo Bridge, enjoy hundreds of rainbow-colored lighting combination.
Your last stop is Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), one of the "Top 52 places to Visit in 2015' by the New York Times. DDP is the newest and most iconic landmark of the Korean design industry. It's the perfect place for a date or a relaxing night stroll, where you can take a great shooting every corner.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)