От USD 74
+1 Дополнительные услуги
Duration: 18:00~22:00/ Every Sunday
Special Offer : US$ 74 (Minimum 2 People)
Enjoy this non-verbal show animated 3D drawings, cube art, glue animation and more!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Hotel > DDP > The Painter's Hero Show > Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
After getting pick up from your hotel, you will visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), one of the "Top 52 places to Visit in 2015' by the New York Times. DDP is the newest and most iconic landmark of the Korean design industry. It's the perfect place for a date or a relaxing night stroll, where you can take a great shooting every corner.
Next, enjoy the The Painter's Hero Show, an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of mime, dance and comedy. Audiences will enjoy a play, an art show, and a musical in a single performance that creates about 10 art pieces live on stage through an 80-minute, excitement-filled show.
After an unforgetable and entertaining show, you will be dropped-off at Myeongdong Station, completing a meaningful day in Seoul!
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)