От USD 38
+1 Дополнительные услуги
Sunday Special Offer : US$ 38 (Minimum 2 People)
Visit N Seoul Tower, the royal palace of Gyeongbokgung, Shopping district and so much more!
- Pick-up: Hongdae Station Exit 8, Myeongdong Station Exit 1 or Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Drop-off at Myeongdong Station
- English speaking guide
- Admission Ticket
- Tips for the guide (USD 5/pax)
- Meal and Beverage
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesday, in which case you'll visit Changdeokgung Palace instead.
*Photo Credit: (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
Pick up at designated subway station > Photo Stop at N Seoul Tower > Short stop at Gyeongbok Palace to watch Changing Guard Ceremony > Shopping > Kimchi making & Hanbok Wearing Experience > Garosu Street > Drop-off at Myeongdong Starion
1. We will first vist N Seoul Tower (Photo Stop - No entrance), one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
2. Watch Changing Guard Ceremony at Gyeongbok Palace - The largest palace in Seoul (Photo Stop - No entrance)
3. Then you will visit local products store, where you can see and buy the more reperentative Korean health products including Ginseng, Red pine, Korean Herb, Diet-Beauty Mi (Korean Healthy food)
4. Next, you will be guided to experience Hanbok (Korean Traditional Costume) wearing and Kimchi making.
5. Lastly, you will have an opportunity to shop at Garosu Street, Seokpajeong and Duty Free, ranges from luxury goods to life necessities.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)