3D2N / Minimum 2Pax
Explore Jejudo and experience the island's unique culture, beautiful scenery and natural attractions!
Package Price: $760/ pax (Mimimum 2 pax)
For July 17 - August 17, 2020 Summer Peak Season Price: $910/ pax (Minimum 2 pax)
- 2 nights accommodation in Jeju
- Flight ticket (Seoul > Jeju > Seoul)
- English speaking guide
- Tip for Local Guide (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- Personal expenses
- Meals not specified
- Optional activitiy costs
- Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
DAY 1. SEOUL > JEJU
Your tour starts with your flight from Seoul to Jeju Island (Hotel Pick-up to Gimpo Airport). Greeted by your guide at Jeju airport, and visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak, a Jeju symbol and UNESCO Natural Heritage Site. From the top of the island’s largest volcanic rock cone, you’ll be surrounded by the ocean and almost 100 similar rock peaks.
Then Head to Seongup Folk Village, where Korea’s traditional thatched houses, Confucian temple, mill, fortress and tombstones have been preserved.
Before heading back to the hotel and check-in, you will take a short stop at the Magic road or mysterious road where you can experience the strange phenomenon of going uphill when your vehicle's engine is turned off.
DAY 2. JEJU FULL DAY EXPLORE
After breakfast, we'll be headed to Cheonjiyeon. Take a walk along the subtropical path towards the Cheonjiyeon Falls and you will be able to hear the magnificent sound of waterfalls.
We'll make a stop at the the Teddy Bear Museum and then proceed to Manjanggul Cave. The cave is one of the finest lava tunnels in the world, and is designated natural monument.
At the end of your tour you'll be returned to your hotel.
DAY 3. JEJU > SEOUL
After breakfast, start the day by visiting Yongduam Rock, the basalt dragon head rising 10 meters above the coastal waters.
Next, transfer to Yeomiji Botanical Garden which is the best botanical garden in Asia that has a unique southern atmosphere.
Then the tour leads to the Folk Museum, a public museum which carries many folk treasures of Jeju island’s inhabitants. All the exhibit items are real items that were used by people in the past.
Our last stop in Jeju Island is Jeongbang Falls which claims to fall directly into the ocean.
Afterwards, you will be transferred to Jeju's airport to catch your flight back to Seoul.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)