От USD 300
Minimum 2 People
Our Free & Easy Package takes care of accommodation and transportation along with a complimentary Tour on Tuesday or Saturday. Our hotels are city centered, and Seat- in- coach meeting and sending transfers are included in the rates.
PACKAGE PRICE (USD/PAX) >>>Valid until 30th September, 2020<<<
*Above rates are valid until 30th September, 2020. Tour fees are subject to change during following holiday season: Mar 20-21, Apr 3-4, Apr 10-15, Apr 24-May 9, Jun 4-6, July 23-25, Aug 7-9, Sep 18-21, Sep 29-Oct 4, 2020
*Blackout dates for Seoul N Hotel Dongdaemun : July 17 – August 22, 2020
- Hotel Accommodations : Twin room sharing base
- Round trip Airport Transfers with English speaking driver
- One Complimentary City Tour on Tuesday or Saturday
- Guide Tip on Tuesday/Saturday (USD 5/PAX/DAY)
- Lunch price & Guide Tip (USD 15/PAX) of Tuesday/Saturday Complimentary tour will be charged in the invoice and remitted before the tour
- Airport transfer from 22:00 – 06:00 (+1) is subjected to an additional charge of USD 10/WAY (not per pax!)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This offer has no monetary value and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Pick up time at each hotel may vary. Advanced notice will be given by KIMS operator.
- You can arrive in Seoul on any day of the week but if you want to get Free City Tour, you need to arrive in Seoul as below.
*Photo Credit : (c) KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
EVERY TUESDAY OR SATURDAY COMPLIMENTARY TOUR
SEOUL CITY TOUR
Photo Stop at N Seoul Tower (Photo Stop) - Bring your own Lock.
Unhyeongung Palace - Every K-Drama fans dream, this historical site was used as a location in the 2016 hit “Goblin".
◦ Suggested Activities : tea drinking/ orchid drawing – on own expense.
Ginseng / Red Pine / Korean Herb / Diet- Beauty Mi (美) - Korean healthy food.
◦ Discount coupons on purchase of ginseng and oriental healthy herbal products US $50 discount on purchase worth $140 and US$100 on purchase worth $270 (Discount coupon not applicable on the purchase of ginseng candy and powder)
Experience Kimchi making & Hanbok Wearing - experience wearing Korean Traditional Costume (Hanbok).
COEX mall - The biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions
◦ SM Artium : Home of K-Pop idols like EXO!!
◦ Starfield Library : With over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall. Intrigued? See link below
Samsung D’light - Experience the dawn of a digital world with interactive exhibits at Samsung’s global exhibition space!
CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
2. Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or hotel accommodations.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)